Really Vast Villa Portfolio
Explore the largest portfolio with Antiparos villas in the world
Really Fast Response
Get response regarding villa availability in less than 3 hours
Really 24/7 Support
Receive amazing support from A to Z
Adorable whitewashed architecture, milky-white houses with blue doors and bougainvillaea-filled balconies and porches, and the most spellbinding views of the glistering Aegean Sea paint an Antiparos experience.
The same magnetising appeal follows every type of Antiparos venture and every aspect of an Antiparos endeavour, including its accommodation. Indeed, the Antiparos luxury villas in our deluxe portfolio epitomise Cycladic architecture while embodying traditional Greek hospitality, pampering guests with VIP amenities and world-class facilities.
From infinity pools, BBQs, and pool bars to bocce ball courts, home cinemas, and spectacular gardens, our elegant mansions definitely know how to lay the table for authentic Greek island experiences with a touch of royalty and subtle luxury.
Also referred to as a “hippie” Greek island option, the cherished Paros island sister stays true to its nickname (always given to her in the most endearing manner), it is where one will definitely find the free-spirited atmosphere particularly reinvigorating and uplifting – a wonderful contradiction of senses compared to its other, more cosmopolitan siblings, like Paros and Mykonos!
Although your chic mansion with the breath-taking seascapes, private terraces, and shaded outdoor sitting and lounge areas come embedded with an intense and heartfelt sensation of independence, freedom and privacy, the island’s shores complement it even further with a nudism-free status that applies to all pristine beaches across Antiparos.
Add to that the fact that you are at a destination where you can walk around barefoot if you so desire and feel the earth’s energy reinvigorating your core. This is because all the cobblestone alleys of Antiparos’ downtown area have been reserved specifically for pedestrian traffic.
An eclectic nightlife with no early curfew whatsoever, exotic landscapes, such as the iconic Cave of Antiparos (home to the oldest stalagmite in Europe), secluded water accessible-only coves at nearby Despotiko island, a 15th-century castle, and an exquisite shopping scene definitely send waves of infatuation that are hard to resist!
Antiparos is an exotic destination, although one of the less popular among its siblings. Seducing with a profound sense of authenticity and exclusivity, Antiparos is a dreamy option more than capable of pampering all types of requirements and desires. Be it a family with children, a couple, honeymooners, or a large group of friends, Antiparos knows how to put a smile on your face whatever the reason for your visit.
Starting with deluxe accommodation, the idyllic Greek island is home to some of the most exquisite properties. In our collection, you will see an elegant assortment of Antiparos luxury villas to rent. The location of your mansion is solely associated with your specific desires.
- If you browse through our luxury villas to rent in Antiparos collection to track properties right in the heart of all the action and the island’s animated nightlife, then the Chora is a great match.
- For mind-blowing sunset views and elevated levels of peace and serenity, the areas near the idyllic Sifnaiko Beach are ideal.
- Families with children, on the other hand, will probably appreciate the never-ending, shallow waters of Kaloudia Beach or the better organised Psaraliki Beach (both close to the Chora).
- The most relaxing place to rent a luxury villa in Antiparos, though, is Saint George, which is also adorned with a few good restaurants within close proximity.
- A mansion at Lagadia region, on the flip side, will please young couples and honeymooners as it is close to the port and its lively night scene, featuring bars, many restaurants, shops, and the only club on Antiparos.
- As for access to probably the most spellbinding, sugary shore on the island, a unit near the Panagia area will tick your boxes for sure.
As you can realise, there is really no direct answer to the question regarding the best place to stay in Antiparos. Factors like your budget, the desired experiences to be had during your stay here, the number of travellers, and the required amenities and facilities dictate a great deal of the final decision.
Despite being merely 17 square miles in length, Antiparos is, indeed, loaded with exclusive accommodation options that give the Greek term “philoxenia”, meaning “love for strangers”, its truest sense. So, please feel free to communicate your needs with our exceptional and friendly Customer Support team, who will match you with the luxury villa that fits you like a glove.