Villa Layout Details
Entrance floor: open plan fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV & [A/C], fireplace, guest WC
1 double bedroom with built-in bed, [A/C] and en-suite bathroom with shower- access to the outdoor through balcony doors
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, [A/C] and en-suite bathroom with shower- access to the outdoor from an extra individual entrance
Lower level: living room [TV], fireplace, fully equipped kitchen
1 master bedroom with built-in bed, [A/C], safebox and en-suite bathroom- access to the outdoor through balcony doors
1 staff room with bunk beds, [A/C] and en-suite bathroom with shower – window
Entrance floor: Private pool [10 x 11 m], pool bar with stand chairs, 2 outdoor dining areas [8 seats] [12 seats], pergola, built-in lounge area, BBQ
Guest House 1:living room with a double sofa bed [can accommodate 2 people], TV
1 master double bedroom with sitting area, safebox, [A/C] and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower- access to the garden through balcony doors/individual entrance
Guest House 2: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom [A/C]- window view- /individual entrance
Guest House 3: 1 small bedroom with 2 twin beds, [A/C] and en-suite bathroom with shower -window view-/individual entrance
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May 1 - May 31||1,500 EUR||3|
|June 1 - June 19||2,000 EUR||3|
|June 20 - July 17||2,800 EUR||3|
|July 18 - August 9||3,450 EUR||3|
|August 10 - August 30||2,500 EUR||3|
|August 31 - September 13||2,000 EUR||3|
|September 14 - October 31||1,000 EUR||3|
An elegant, contemporary, 6-bedroom Mykonos luxury villa occupying a pristine location at Aleomandra region just a few steps from the beautiful shore. Overlooking the cobalt waters of the Aegean Sea and the cloudless skies, the 400m2 exclusive property bears the charm of traditional Cycladic architecture.
The cubic shapes, whitewashed walls, natural materials, mainly wood and stone, rustic details, minimal décor, sumptuous indoor and outdoor spaces, and beamed ceilings combine with modern touches and a wide range of conveniences, laying the carpet for VIP holidays.
Main Villa Specifics:
• Entrance Floor – The level that houses a fetching living room with contemporary details, a kitchen ready to accommodate all of your culinary needs, a guest toilet, and a total of two stylish en-suite bedrooms (a double and a twin one).
• Lower Level – Besides the chic master double en-suite bedroom, the lower level is also home to a spacious living room and a staff room that features two bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom.
Outdoor Area Specifics:
• Main area – It is the main gathering point of Villa Sunrise, designed to provide a sense of unsurpassable freedom and the relaxation required. Totalling two exquisite dining areas, shaded pergolas, a fetching lounge space, an inviting BBQ area, and, of course, a massive private pool with a pool bar, you will have plenty to look forward to every day!
• Guest House #1 – On the entrance floor of the outdoor area, four guests can have their own dwelling. This guest house comes with a glamorous master double en-suite bedroom, a roomy living room with a double sofa bed, and an entrance separate from all others.
• Guest House #2 – Two guests can choose the privacy of the second guest house which has an arresting double en-suite bedroom and wonderful seascapes.
• Guest House #3 – Another property with an independent entrance and a winsome twin en-suite bedroom and heart-stopping vistas.