Agios Lazaros, Mykonos
Villa Layout Details
Entrance floor: fully equipped open plan kitchen, living room with TV, [A/C], fireplace, indoor dining area [8 seats]- amazing sea view-...
Bedroom 1: double bed, [A/C] and a separate bathroom with shower | access to a private balcony with panoramic sea view, through balcony doors - sea view room
Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds, [A/C] and ensuite bathroom with shower | access to the outdoor lounge area through balcony doors - sea view room
Bedroom 3: double bed, [A/C], sofa and ensuite bathroom with open plan shower | access to the outdoor through balcony doors - sea view room
Entrance floor: private pool [100m2], loungers, built-in sunbeds, build in sofa under a pergola
Guest house 1: double bed, [A/C] and ensuite bathroom with shower - sea view room// independent entrance
Lower level: outdoor dining area [14 seats], pergola, build-in lounge area, portable BBQ, pool bar with high chairs, yard
Guest house 2: bunk beds, 1 single bed, [A/C], ensuite bathroom with shower - sea view room//independent entrance - kids room- the beds are smaller than 1.90 m
Guest house 3: double bed, build-in sofa, [A/C], kitchenette, and ensuite bathroom with shower- sea view room// independent entrance
Guest house 4: double bed, build-in sofa, [A/C], kitchenette, and ensuite bathroom with shower - sea view room// independent entrance
Guest house 5: maisonette /individual entrance
Entrance floor: sitting area with sofa bed, equipped kitchen, indoor dining area [4 seats], bathroom with shower
Upper level: bedroom with double bed and [A/C] - extra individual entrance with access to a private terrace with loungers - panoramic sea view
Luxury holiday properties like Villa Ananse can only be sufficiently described as “majestic”. Sitting right above the picturesque Agios Lazaros bay, it offers superb views of the Aegean Sea and the Cyclades islands that dot this part of the Mediterranean.
The 379 m2 exclusive abode epitomises not only elegant interiors and a privileged location but also modern amenities and VIP services; all contributing to a high-standard, all-around experience. The outdoor area features a beautiful garden, shaded dining and lounge spaces for 8 people, a 100m2 private pool, and a built-in BBQ. To ensure maximum privacy and comfort, the property holds a total of three buildings. ......
Main Building (sleeps 6 people)
• Entrance Floor – Sleek interior spaces that occupy a charming living room with fireplace and a dining room with rustic details, along with a fully-equipped kitchen.
• Upper Floor – It is perfect for a couple seeking their own space as it features a double bedroom and a modern bathroom.
• Ground Floor – Ideal for friends that want to stick together even during sleep. It is home to a double en-suite bedroom and an en-suite bedroom with two twin beds and a sofa bed.
2nd Building (sleeps 5 people)
• Entrance Floor – This level comes with two, independent guest houses. The first one has a double en-suite bedroom and sitting area while the second house might be best suited as a staff room and features a double en-suite bedroom.
• Upper Floor – A third guest house with a double en-suite bedroom and its own entrance, fosters the needs for relaxation and seclusion of another two guests.
3rd Building (sleeps 2 people)
The contemporary fully-equipped kitchen, lavish sitting area, and a well-appointed bathroom are the rooms you will find on the ground floor while a double-bed bedroom occupies the upper level of this incredible chic maisonette.