Villa Layout Details
Entrance floor: fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and stand chairs, [A/C], living room with TV & [A/C], fireplace, indoor dining area [6 seats], guest WC
1 master bedroom with safebox, TV, [A/C], sitting area and ensuite bathroom with bath & shower, private veranda
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom, private veranda
Entrance floor: infinity heated pool [10m x 10m x 3m], outdoor dining area [10 seats], lounge area, pergola, built in BBQ
Lower level: outdoor lounge area, pergola, laundry room
Guest house 1: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds [can be double] with safebox, [A/C] and ensuite bathroom// individual entrance- attached with guest house 2
Guest house 2: 1 bedroom with double bed with safe box, [A/C] and ensuite bathroom// individual entrance- attached with guest house 1
Upper level: Jacuzzi- no heated, pergola, outdoor gym
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|April 1 - June 30||1,100 EUR||5|
|July 1 - August 31||1,350 EUR||7|
|September 1 - October 31||1,100 EUR||5|
A majestic luxury villa overlooking the spellbinding Aegean Sea and enjoying all the modern amenities required for a royal-like holiday experience. Villa Debby is a 4-bedroom, 300m2 property sitting at a privileged hillside location at Elia region – one of the most popular areas on the island, just a breath away from the VIP-favoured Elia Beach.
Everything about Villa Debby, from the beautifully manicured garden and the elegant Cycladic-style architecture to the layout and the special features provided, have been meticulously thought-through to maximise your comfort while giving you the privacy you need and the affluence you are used to.
Main Villa Specifics:
The entrance floor comprises of a stylish living room ready to provide you with relaxing moments, along with a/an:
• Fully-equipped kitchen with all modern appliances for you or your personal butler to prepare delicious meals.
• Tasteful dining area.
• Opulent guest bath.
• Chic master en-suite bedroom with a plush sitting area and a private veranda.
• Modern double en-suite bedroom.
Guest House Specifics:
• Guest House #1 – Perfect for a couple that wants their own space, with a contemporary en-suite bedroom with either two twin beds or a double one and a private entrance.
• Guest House #2 – Attached with guest house #1, it provides a dreamy space for two more guests. A polished en-suite bedroom with a double bed and its own entrance give peace and quiet necessary when on vacation.
Outdoor Space Specifics:
The outdoor area is divided into three levels:
• Entrance Floor – Spend as much time as you wish at the loungers next to the heated infinity pool (or take a nice dive in!), organise a fun BBQ evening, enjoy your breakfast under the pergola, have a palate-pleasing meal outside or just soak up the sun and treat your eyes with stupendous sea panoramas and idyllic sunsets.
• Lower Level – Another lounge area to allow the privacy you seek, alongside a shaded pergola and a laundry room are all found on this level.
• Upper Level – The upper level hosts a Jacuzzi for a spa-like treatment, an outdoor gym, and yet another pergola to enjoy the vistas or share a romantic time with your significant other.