Villa Layout Details
Entrance floor: fully equipped kitchen, living room, fireplace, TV, [A/C], indoor dining area [8 seats], guest WC, linen closet
1 staff room with double bed, [A/C] and ensuite bathroom with shower
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom with shower – access to private balcony
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom with shower – window
Lower level: living room with TV and [A/C], equipped kitchen
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom with bath- windows with pool view
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom with shower- windows with pool view
1 bedroom with bunk beds, [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom-access to the outdoor through balcony doors
Entrance floor: infinity pool [32 m2], outdoor dining area [9 seats], pergola, 2 lounge areas, built in BBQ
Guest house 1: 1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox, sofa bed and ensuite bathroom/individual entrance
Guest house 2: 1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox and ensuite bathroom/individual entrance
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May 1 - June 6||1,570 EUR||3|
|June 7 - June 27||2,050 EUR||3|
|June 28 - July 18||2,700 EUR||7|
|July 19 - August 11||3,650 EUR||7|
|August 12 - August 25||2,700 EUR||7|
|August 26 - September 8||2,050 EUR||3|
|September 9 - October 6||1,570 EUR||3|
A luxury villa evoking the unbeatable feel of a beach house retreat overlooking the borderless Aegean Sea at Kalafatis region that treats guests with pristine seascapes and all the modern comforts of a VIP stay, including a helipad. The cubic-shaped construction, the wood and stone details, the vaulted ceilings, the minimalist design, and the warm earthy tones that are charmingly interrupted by splashes of blue epitomise Cycladic architecture and add to the overall allure of the 8-bedroom Villa Jazz.
Main Villa Specifics:
• Entrance Floor – Welcome to your exclusive vacation home and its lavish interiors. Every area, from the living room to the fully-equipped kitchen and the indoor dining space has been tastefully designed and furnished to reflect the traditional Mykonian style. A couple of extras on this floor, including the guest bathroom and the double-bed en-suite bedroom, contribute to an even more comfortable experience.
• Upper Level – Totalling two double en-suite bedrooms, one with access to a private balcony and the other enjoying spellbinding sunrise views from the large windows, this floor is the ultimate sanctuary if you are looking for peaceful moments.
• Lower Level – A small home inside a home, with a fully-equipped kitchen and three en-suite bedrooms – two double bedrooms with pool view from their massive windows and a bedroom featuring bunk beds (perfect for families with older children) and access to the outdoor areas through balcony doors.
Guest Houses Specifics:
• Guest House #1: A comforting space with a chic double en-suite bedroom and a sofa bed.
• Guest House #2: A tranquil spot for two more guests to enjoy their privacy, with a double en-suite bedroom.
Time to savour the heart-stopping panoramas and idyllic sunsets from your plush outdoor dining or lounge area, organise a meaty BBQ, have your evening cocktail by the pool, or welcome the day under the pergola, as the sun’s first beams shower every corner of this gorgeous villa.