Villa Layout Details
Entrance floor: fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the outdoor, living room with TV & [A/C], fireplace, indoor dining area [10 seats], guest bathroom
1 master bedroom with built-in double bed, full screen window with sea view, fireplace, smart TV & [A/C], safebox sitting area with office desk and large ensuite bathroom with bathtubs & shower- access to terrace with sitting area under pergola through balcony doors
1 double bedroom with [A/C], TV, ceiling fans, safebox, office desk and ensuite bathroom with bath – access to the garden with sea view, through balcony doors
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox, sofa and ensuite bathroom with oval bath – access to the garden with sea view, through balcony doors
Entrance floor: built in BBQ, outdoor sitting area [10 seats], built-in lounge area, pergola, pool WC & shower
Guest house 1 [attached to the main building]: 1 double bedroom with [A/C], TV, safebox and ensuite bathroom with oval bath/individual entrance
Guest house 2 [small bedroom]: 1 double bedroom with [A/C] and ensuite bathroom with shower/individual entrance
Lower level: infinity pool [93 m2] with loungers
Entrance floor: open plan equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and stand chairs, living room with TV,[A/C]- full screen window with sea view, fireplace, indoor dining area [8 seats], guest WC, laundry room
Fully equipped gym with [A/C]
1 double bedroom with [A/C] and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower – access to the outdoor
1 double bedroom with [A/C], sofa and ensuite bathroom with oval bath – access to the garden through balcony doors
1 double bedroom with [A/C], safebox, sofa and ensuite bathroom with oval bath – access to the garden through balcony doors
Entrance floor: outdoor dining area [8seats] under pergola, built-in BBQ
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May 1 - May 31||1,500 EUR||3|
|June 1 - June 14||2,100 EUR||3|
|June 15 - July 14||2,900 EUR||3|
|July 15 - August 31||3,600 EUR||3|
|September 1 - October 15||2,100 EUR||3|
|October 16 - October 31||1,500 EUR||3|
A magnificent luxurious villa built in a private location at Fanari region overlooking the spellbinding Aegean dotted by the islands of Delos and Tinos. Enjoying panoramic views of the Mediterranean sky and the endless blue of the sea, Villa Eccentric impresses with its simplicity, clean lines, traditional Cycladic architecture style, and the plethora of amenities and features that can make your stay worthy of a royal-like holiday.
To make the stay of up to 17 guests as comfortable and palatial as possible, Villa Eccentric hosts two connected buildings, totaling 750m2.
Main Villa Specifics:
• Ground Floor – An open plan dining area with beautiful beamed ceilings and arched doorways (features also found throughout both buildings), a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious living room, a guest bathroom and a double en-suite bedroom with private entrance, plus a staff bedroom welcome you to the entrance level.
• Upper Level – The floor that hosts the majestic master en-suite bedroom and its charming office and sitting area. Two terraces and a pergola offer heart-stopping seascapes and vistas spreading to the famous Light House and the Chora.
• Lower Level – A total of two lavish double-en-suite bedrooms can sleep four more people while giving them unique opportunities to relax at the private garden facing the sea.
Second Building Specifics:
• Ground Floor – Besides the posh double en-suite bedroom, the modern kitchen and the cosy dining and living areas, this floor also comes with a fully-equipped gym, a laundry room, and a guest bathroom.
• Lower Level – Perfect for two couples seeking privacy or a family with children, this floor is home to two well-appointed double en-suite bedrooms with direct access to a private garden and a pergola for endless hours of tranquility and composure.
Find your dream spot and indulge in a refreshing dive at the 93m2 infinity pool, a filling breakfast in the fetching dining area with views of the Aegean and the Mykonos port, or a delicious cocktail or meaty BBQ while swinging to the beat of the music played through your Sonos sound system!